Medical Attention for RefugeesWhere to go
Syrian Refugee Medical Clinic
The clinic operates in different rotating locations in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Services provided are covered under health insurance and include:
- Help with acute medical issues
- Chronic disease management, such as diabetes or hypertension
- Full primary care for children including immunizations
- Prenatal care
- Family planning advice
- Preventive care to avoid future illnesses including immunizations
- Mental health
- Full language interpretation services are available
- Community health centres can also make referrals to settlement and other relevant social services
To book an appointment for any Syrian refugee that will be arriving, or is here already, please call 416-323-6400 ext. 5905 and leave a message. We will get back to you within 24 hours.